Baptist on Mission
At NCBM/Baptists On Mission (NCBM) our vision is “Every Christian sharing God’s love with hurting people through word and deed”. There are 18 different ministries of NCBM. We believe that all Christians are called, gifted and sent. Our desire is to help churches involve their members (women, men and students) in missions and ministry in Jesus’ name.
We seek to:
1. Initiate and Network to discover mission needs
2. Educate and Disciple people concerning their own spiritual growth, gifts and abilities.
3. Motivate and Lead people in meeting those mission needs.
North Carolina Baptist Aging Ministry (NCBAM) is a dynamic Christian resource dedicated to serving North Carolina’s aging (65 years and older) and their families. The ministry focuses on providing information and referrals, on connecting the aging and their families with resources to meet needs, and on coordinating practical ministries. In partnership with individuals, churches, Baptist associations, and social agencies, NCBAM strives to provide “help for the journey” while seeking to enable the aging to maintain independence and a quality of life.
NCBAM grew out of the need to develop an energized ministry to serve the growing aging population in North Carolina. Established in 2008 by the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina and Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina, the ministry is deeply rooted in the Gospel mandate of service, missions and evangelism.
For more information please contact the Randolph Baptist Association at (336) 625-4175.
Women on Mission
Embrace is a ministry of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina that seeks to encourage women to walk humbly with Christ in their world and build strong families capable of creating a legacy of faithfulness.(Embrace)
Embrace responds to God’s call and design for women to live in intimacy with Christ as they serve Him through the local church to prayerfully care for and develop evangelism, discipleship, and missions in women—leaving a legacy for future generations.(NCBaptist)
PURPOSE: With Matthew 28:18-20 as its foundation, Woman’s Missionary Union (WMU), working through various age-level organizations, seeks to guide a church in how it fulfills the commission Jesus Christ issued in this passage. WMU’s work in a church is built around six areas of missions focus including,
· Pray for Missions
· Engage in Mission Action and Witnessing
· Learn about Missions
· Support Missions (financial giving, supporting missionaries & families)
· Develop Spiritually toward a Missions Lifestyle
· Participate in the Work of the Church and Denomination
Prison Ministry Items
Prison Packs for Local Men’s Prison
We will again be putting together packets for our local men’s prison for distribution the month of December. The following items need to be placed in a gallon size seal able freezer bag and delivered to the Randolph Baptist Association. The bags have to be precise. No additions or substitutions.
- 1 Bar of Bath Soap Standard size
- 1 Tooth brush
- 1 Tube of tooth paste Standard size
- 1 Shampoo Standard size
- 1 Deodorant
- 1 Plastic disposable razor
- 1 Pack of chewing gum
- 1 Roll of life savers
- 1 Writing tablet (no wire binding)
- 1 Ball point pen (not clickable; must be in a plastic covering)
- 5 letter size envelopes
- Place items in a large zip locked bag and bring to the Association office at designated time.